· Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney, Jan 2019 - Present
· Edelman New York, Apr-Jun 2018
· TBWA\Chiat\Day New York, Jan-Mar 2018
· BETC Paris, Oct-Dec 2017
· Uncle Grey Copenhagen, Jul-Sep 2017
· Miami Ad School Berlin, Copywriting, Jul 2016 - Jul 2018
· Award School Sydney, Advertising, 2016
· Griffith University Brisbane, Bachelor of Journalism, 2013
· French (Conversational "après un vin")
Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere), DSLR, coding, strategy , scamping, film production, casting, PR, startups.
15 MINUTES OF FAME
2013 Winner of ‘The Shoot’ which took me to make a short film with Baz Luhrmann (Moulin Rouge, The Great Gatsby) that premiered at the Sydney Opera House as part of its 40th Anniversary celebrations (such cool much wow).
Bookshops, bar locals, caravanning, karaoke, my uke, comedy shows, being in water generally, the ocean breeze but not in fabric softeners, clean sheets, going solo to the movies, peanut butter, ice cream and popcorn, the 80's, many bands and films that start with 'the', the night, neon signs, glitter, recycling, hyggeling, boardgames, taking everyone's Monopoly money, improvisation class, cycling and driving down hill, sleeping in, waking up to the bells of an old church, constellations, when someone makes you breakfast, fireworks on a random day, buying presents, getting what I wanted, Rumi's words, talking about human existence, people who are not afraid to be different, Hawaiian shirts, one piece swimsuits before they were in fashion, Friday when you deserve it.